TRX® Certified Personal Training
STACY JAGO, CPT
Stacy has always been a fitness enthusiast having played high school and college sports. Her love for sports and fitness lead to a career as a personal trainer. She lived and worked as a personal trainer in Santa Monica, CA for 11 years and moved to Traverse City in late 2009 to be closer to her family. Stacy was named Trainer of the Year at the Spectrum Athletic Club in Santa Monica in 2006 for her dedication to her clients and her cutting edge workouts. She also does fitness segments on TV 7&4 every other Monday at 6:45am.
- E.D.U. Fitness and Nutrition Diploma
- International Sports Sciences Association Certified Personal Trainer
- International Sports Sciences Association Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- National College of Exercise Professionals Certified Body Fat Loss Specialist
- National College of Exercise Professionals Certified Stretch Technician
- TRX® Certified Instructor
- TRX® Rip Trainer Instructor
- Madogg Spinning Instructor
- PowerPlate Certified
Member: IDEA FITNESS
Stacy has been using TRX® Suspension Training® since it first came onto the market seven years ago. She did her training in Santa Monica & San Francisco, CA at the official TRX® Training Center. Stacy attends fitness conferences & seminars several times a year to stay current with fitness trends and she keeps her education current. She is constantly striving to learn more to be the best so she can get the best out of her clients.
Email Stacy Jago or call 231.360.3508 for more information regarding TRX® Classes and/or personal training.